Prada Postcard Sunglasses
I fell in love with Prada’s Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign when I first saw it in January, the Plexiglas shoes and matching cat eye sunglasses are perfect. Then I forgot about it until I previewed the Postcards Sunglasses collection at Luxottica‘s press preview last week. “Postcards Sunglasses are postcards dedicated by Prada to a number of holiday resorts that have always been big favorites with city dwellers.” The sunglasses are made of transparent injected material and consists of six colors inspired by:
• Milan: green sunglasses dedicated to Forte dei Marmi.
• Los Angeles: light pink sunglasses dedicated to Santa Monica.
• Manhattan: transparent sunglasses with pink lenses dedicated to Montauk.
• Paris: transparent sunglasses with light grey lenses, dedicated to Biarritz.
• London: transparent grey sunglasses with orange lenses, dedicated to Cornwall.
You might also like
Prada Postcards Pr03ns Sunglasses Iay6p1 Top Violet/lilac Brown Gradient Violet 57 18 140
Wade-fishing tips from a retiring FWC staffer — Hernando Today
Don't overfill your bait bucket. You only need 10 to 20 specimens at a time. More than that can kill the bait. ♢ Protect yourself from the sun. Kirkland wears long sleeves, a hat, a Buff and good polarizing sunglasses and says all are a must.
Prada Postcards Pr03ns Sunglasses 2af3m1 Crystal Black Gray Gradient 57 18 140
PRADA SUNGLASSES SPR 19M ABH-1A1 PINK