Polarized Glass Lens Sunglasses
Good Sunglasses For Asians
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- (asian) a native or inhabitant of Asia
- (asian) of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture; "Asian countries"
- Asian people or Asiatic peopleUnited States National Library of Medicine. Medical Subject Headings. 2004. November 17, 2006.: Asian Continental Ancestry Group is also used for categorical purposes. is a demonym for people from Asia.
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- To be desired or approved of
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
- Pleasing and welcome
- Expressing approval
Bronze Afro-Asian Long-Neck Female Sculptural Head with Neck Rings
BRONZE AFRO-ASIAN FEMALE SCULPTURAL HEAD WITH NECK RINGS-VINTAGE. circa 1935
*Weight 300 grams
*Metal Afro-Asian Sculptural Head with Neck Rings and Headdress.Strong resemblance to Padaung/Kayan traditional female with neck rings.
*Ear Jewelry, hair-cloth, and small mouth typical of Mu Tha's head and neck
*Small Figure depicts and Afro-Asian Padaung/Kayan Woman with Neck Rings. Small, beautiful art piece. Has a flat base/bottom and easily stands up on any surface. Has a hollow back side and easily leans against any surface (wall, etc.)
Art Piece Details:
*Size: Height: approximately 3.8 inches tall (~9.5 centimeters)
* Composition: Metal (probably bronze, but I'm not entirely sure. Item is heavy in proportion to size. Could be bronze, pewter, a mixture of bronze/pewter, or possibly cast iron)
* Colors: Ebony/black body with gold color pigment detail. Neck rings, earrings, lips, and small details depicted in gold.
* Description: African/Asian Padaung/Kayan Woman Figural Head with neck rings and headdress. Ethnic Metal art. Small display piece. Africana/Asian Art
* Age: circa 1935. Item was purchased in Africa
*Condition: Excellent. Some minor surface wear.
thank you! i do not expect comments on the photos of EURO 2008.
ich erwarte keine kommentare zu den fotos der EURO 2008, danke!
if you make a comment or a note - please no sexist or impolite comment or note!
You might also like
“Fast & Furious” Veteran Justin Lin to Direct “True Detective?” — Complex.com
The time is coming perilously close where HBO will have to start revealing details of Season 2 of True Detective, and while this latest rumor is not one of the casting variety, it's still a pretty juicy detail.